Business Opportunity Spotlight: Working Solutions
By: Ann Gant
You can Start a Call Center Business!
Become an Independent Contractor for Working Solutions and you can:
-Set your own hours
-Work from home
-Be your own boss
Customer Care Associate - Remote
US-Remote - Work from Home - US
We are hiring remote independent contractors to provide friendly, outgoing customer support via phone, email, and chat for an online, personalized consumer goods company through the holiday season. Contractors will assist customers with questions about products, pricing, orders, shipping, and website and app navigation.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
- Provide top-notch customer service while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Research, navigate, and independently locate answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicate effectively, based on a customer's mindset.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with all orders including grammar, spelling, and photo placement.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail, or similar environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Have a friendly, bright, and outgoing personality with a "can do" attitude.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service using phone, email, and chat.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and set daily goals.
- Proficient use of web-based products, MS Office and Sales Force preferred but not required.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
For more Independent Contractor Opportunities: https://jobs.workingsolutions.com/work-from-home-opportunities/
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker's compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.